Saint Lucia Secrets: Sandals Resorts
At Personal Travel, we only recommend destinations and properties we have either seen for ourselves or know someone who can vouch for it. Sandals and Beaches Resorts are some of the best All Inclusive resorts out there and we have visited them all. We can personally vouch for their consistency and excellence in service and quality.
There are three Sandals Resort properties on the island of Saint Lucia - and we would recommend each one!!! They are each unique and therefore cannot be summarized as a group, so I have broken it down for you by property with what makes that property an amazing one.
Sandals Grande Saint Lucian
- Pictured above, the Grande definitely lives up to its name, particularly because of its expansive beach with beautiful views of the hillsides and peninsula in the distance. The water is turquoise and calm and this allows for a large number of water sports to be offered here.
- The Grande also has a diverse selection of unique rooms - from Over-the-Water Bungalows, large Rondoval Suites with private pools in the back, and Swim-up Lagoon Suites that you can simply walk straight from your room into a Lagoon Pool.
- This property is like a Garden of Eden - with gorgeous, lush foliage and located on a beautiful beach. And its architecture is quaint, low rise and fully accessible to those with physical challenges.
- The smaller, serene property lends itself to extremely personalized service and true relaxation. If you want more evening entertainment options, it is only a fifteen minute ride (free transfer) from either of the other two resorts.
Sandals La Toc
- Truly unlike any other resort, La Toc is a picturesque resort made up of beautiful buildings tucked amongst the bluffs, providing fantastic views of the ocean below.
- This is a very lively and entertaining resort, but also provides a quiet pool for those wishing to simply relax to the sound of the peaceful waves. We enjoyed the piano bar, beach dinner party, and the dancing at the British pub.
Check out all of our pictures of these resorts in our photo albums on our Facebook page! Also see our posts on Instagram. Thanks for reading today's blog and we'll see you next time as we discuss more Saint Lucia resorts!!!